International Society for Chinese Philosophy (ISCP) invites abstracts of papers for the ISCP panels at APA Central Division meeting in Chicago, IL, February 21- 24, 2018. The themes and topics are open as long as they are connected with Chinese philosophy. Your submission should include the following information:
1. Title of Paper
2. Name of Presenter
3. Presenter’s Affiliation and Contact Information
4. Paper Abstract (200-300 words)
Please send your submission in Word format or PDF to Qiong Wang by September 17, 2017.
The Asian Studies Program invites applications for a full-time tenure-track faculty position, pending administrative approval, to teach courses in Asian Studies beginning in August 2018, and to serve as the director of Calvin College’s Semester Program in China. Candidates from Religion, History, and Philosophy will be considered; the successful candidate will be housed in the most appropriate department.
PENG Guoxiang of Zhejiang University writes with information about a post-doc opportunity:
A post-doc program of Chinese philosophy, intellectual history, and religions, especially Confucianism, at Zhejiang University now is available for application. The eligible candidates are required:
1. No more than 35 years old;
2. Citizenships that have diplomatic relations with China;
3. PhD acquired outside China and within one year;
4. No less than 20 months in China within two years;
5. Excellence in Chinese or English if from non-English speaking world;
Interested applicants can directly contact me with their CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline is Nov. 13.