International Society for Chinese Philosophy (ISCP) plans to host two sessions at the 2013 Pacific Division Meeting of American Philosophical Association (APA), San Francisco, March 27-30.
You are invited to submit panel proposal or paper abstract. The paper abstract should be about 100-200 words. If you submit a panel proposal, please provide a panel title, abstract of each paper, affiliations of the presenters and commentators. Panel proposals with a unified theme are encouraged and preferred. For individual paper submissions, priority will go to those that can be grouped into a themed session. Submissions related to the topic “Action in Chinese Philosophy” are especially encouraged.
Since our pacific liaison Professor Robin Wang is on her sabbatical leave, Jiyuan Yu will serve as the acting liaison this year. Please send the submissions electronically to email@example.com.
The deadline for submission is Sept 15, 2012. Submissions will be reviewed by the Executive Board.
P.S Forthcoming ISCP activities:
- ISCP panels at AAR, Chicago, Nov. 2012, contact Professor Eric Nelson at Eric_Nelson@uml.edu
- ISCP panels at APA Eastern, Dec. 2012, contact Professor Jinmei Yuan at JinmeiYuan@creighton.edu
- ISCP panels at APA Central, March, 2013, contact Professor Huaiyu Wang at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ISCP 18th International Conference, SUNY Buffalo, July 21-14, 2013, contact email@example.com
- ISCP panels at the World Congress of Philosophy, Athens, August, 2013, contact Professor Chung-ying Cheng at firstname.lastname@example.org