The latest issue of Asian Philosophy (Volume 29, Number 3, 3 April 2019) has been published. See here or below for the Table of Contents.
- Spontaneous thought and early Chinese ideas of ‘non-action’ and ‘emotion’
- Confucian democracy as popular sovereignty
- Emergentism and Sadra’s psychology; a common physicalistic challenge
- Text-close thick translations in two English versions of Laozi
Author: Huang; Hoon; Hiong; Kaur
- Moral dilemmas of Buddhism on animal suffering
- Challenging Gendered Social Norms: Educational Insights from Confucian Classics