Below is a Call for Papers from International Society for Chinese Philosophy (ISCP) panels at the upcoming APA Pacific Division Meeting:
The International Society for Chinese Philosophy invites submissions to be considered for inclusion in panels at the upcoming APA Pacific Division Meeting, March 31 to April 4, 2021 in Portland OR.
Submissions focusing on any area of Chinese philosophy will be considered. Both individual papers and completed panel proposals are welcomed.
Submission Deadline: August 31, 2020
REQUIRED for each PAPER proposal:
1. Title of Paper
2. Name of Presenter
3. Presenter’s Affiliation
4. Presenter’s e-mail address
5. Indicate whether you are willing to Chair your panel
6. Approximately 200-word Paper Abstract
REQUIRED for each PANEL proposal:
1. Title of Panel
2. Chair of the Panel
3. Title of each Paper
4. Name of each Presenter
5. Affiliation of each Presenter
6. E-mail address of each Presenter
7. Approximately 200-word Paper Abstract for each Paper
Please send each completed proposal as an e-mail attachment to Josh Mason (email@example.com).