See below for information on submitting papers to the ISCP panels planned for the Central APA and the 2018 World Congress of Philosophy.
International Society for Chinese Philosophy (ISCP) invites abstracts of papers for the ISCP panels at APA Central Division meeting in Chicago, IL, February 21- 24, 2018. The themes and topics are open as long as they are connected with Chinese philosophy.
Your submission should include the following information:
1. Title of Paper
2. Name of Presenter
3. Presenter’s Affiliation and Contact Information
4. Paper Abstract (200-300 words)
Please send your submission in Word Format or PDF to Qiong Wang at email@example.com by September 17, 2017.
The World Congress of Philosophy is organized every five years by the International Federation of Philosophical Societies (FISP) in collaboration with one of its member societies. The XXIV World Congress will be held in Beijing, China, from August 13 to August 20, 2018. More details can be found at http://wcp2018.pku.edu.cn/yw/index.htm.
The International Society for Chinese Philosophy plans to hold consecutive panels for one or two days at WCP, and welcome all of you to submit your paper and panel proposals. The papers and panels should be consistent with the following themes:
Chinese Philosophy, from the Past to the Future
- Innovative Comparative Approaches to Chinese Philosophy
- Rediscovering the Forgotten Chinese Philosophers
- Relevance of Chinese Philosophy in the Modern World
- Gender Studies, Women Issues, and Chinese Philosophy
Deadline for Paper/Panel proposals: Nov. 1, 2017
Completed drafts for all accepted papers are due by Jan. 31, 2018
All ISCP programs will be finalize before March 1, 2018.
Thank you for your support to ISCP. Please send your paper/panel proposals to the following ISCP board members by Nov. 1, 2017.
- Dr. JeeLoo Liu: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Jinli He: email@example.com
- Dr. Ann Pang-White: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Weimin Sun: Weimin.email@example.com