Research Center for Chinese Cultural Subjectivity in Taiwan is a newly established research project regarding a global approach to various fields of Sinophone studies, including Chinese Philosophy, Philology, Literature, Histories and etc.
We are pleased to announce the call of abstracts for the oncoming 1st “Sinophone Studies in Europe and the Americas”(SEA) International Young Scholars Conference.
Please refer to the Facebook link here for further details.
To submit an abstract, the following criteria must be met:
- The submitter should be Post-doctoral researcher, Ph. D. or Master Degree student.
- The abstract and full paper can be written in English or Chinese. If written in Chinese, the submitter will need to provide a briefing of paper in English. Presentation in Chinese is preferable, but not required.
Research and/or studies must fit into one of the Core Topics:
- Perspectives on Transcultural Thinking
- Psychology and Society in the Sinophone Contexts
- Religion and Culture in the Sinophone Contexts
Deadline for Abstract Submission: 30th August 2019
Notification of Abstract Acceptance: 10th September 2019
Submission Date of Full Paper: 4th November 2019
Accepted applicants will be provided airfare reimbursement and accommodation!