The latest issue of Asian Philosophy (Volume 29, Number 1, 2 January 2019) has been published. See here or below for the Table of Contents.
- Wayne Augustine, Understanding the phenomenon: a comparative study of compassion of the West and karuna of the East
- Camus, Zhi in Mencius: a Chinese notion of moral agency
- D’Ambrosio, On the difficulty interpreting He Yan’s ‘emotionless sage’
- Komjathy, A Daoist way of being: clarity and stillness as embodied practice
- Wang, A posthumanist reading of knowledge in Zhuangzi and Jacques Lacan
- Yen, The ethical implications of Sengzhao’s concept of the Sage