The Department of Philosophy at National Chengchi University (Taipei, Taiwan) invites applications for a position of professor, associate professor, or assistant professor. Appointments are effective from August 1, 2016
Qualifications: Ph.D. in Philosophy or related fields. Applicants should be able to offer English and Chinese taught courses.
Specialization: Western Philosophy (Kant’s philosophy or German idealism preferred) or Chinese Philosophy (neo-Confucianism preferred)
Deadline: All application materials should be postmarked no later than April 6 (Wednesday), 2016.
(1) Photocopy of Ph.D. diploma or certifying document. (Three copies)
(2) Transcript of Ph.D. program. (Three copies)
(3) Curriculum vitae. (Three copies)
(4) Ph.D dissertation and major publications within five years. (Three copies)
(5) Statement of research plans and sample syllabi. (Three copies)
(6) Two letters of recommendation.
Department of Philosophy,
National Chengchi University,
No.64,Sec.2,Zhinan Rd.,Wenshan Dist., Taipei City 116, Taiwan
Ms. Fong Yan
Tel: 886-2-29393091 ext.62361