The latest issue of Asian Philosophy (Volume 29, Number 2, 3 April 2019) has been published. See here or below for the Table of Contents.
- Mind and epistemic constructivism: Wang Yangming and Kant
- Telling Others to Do What You Believe Is Morally Wrong: The Case of Confucius and Zai Wo
- Difference to One: A Nuanced Early Chinese Account of Tong
- A kantian reading of aesthetic freedom and complete human nature nourished through art in a classical Chinese artistic context
- The Concept of Intermediate Existence in the Early Buddhist Theory of rebirth
- Modernization of Confucian ontology in Taiwan and mainland China