Just published: Sarah Allan, Buried Ideas: Legends of Abdication and Ideal Government in Early Chinese Bamboo-slip Manuscripts (SUNY Press, 2015). Note that it contains translations of the excavated texts that she discusses.
2. History and Historical Legend
3. The Chu-script Bamboo-Slip Manuscripts
4. Advocating Abdication: Tang Yú zhi dao, “The Way of Tang Yao and Yú Shun”
Tang Yú zhi dao: Translation and Chinese Edition
5. The Zigao and the Nature of Early Confucianism
Zigao: Translation and Chinese Edition
6. Rongchengshi: Abdication and Utopian Vision
Rongchengshi: Translation and Chinese Edition
7. The Bao xun: Obtaining the Center to Become King
Bao xun: Translation and Chinese Edition
This book has now appeared in paperback.